Monday, May 01, 2006

nobunny reads this

right?

i am still a knitter, but i haven't knit anything in a long time. why? because my house a mess and if i have free time i OUGHT to be cleaning it. i ought to be finished cleaning it before i pick up my knitting again. but no. i can't finish my cleaning. so that's why i haven't knit anything. that and the fact that any time i get on a plane i am incredibly sleep-deprived (i'm talking 32-36 hrs here folks) so i just pass out.

i still have projects going stale on my needles. this is not good.

5 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger saara said...

i bunny reads it

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger CamoBunny said...

kewl. thanks!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger MAM said...

Hey, as a devoted reader, I feel slightly.....slighted.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger CamoBunny said...

aww... sorry. thanks for reading.

i just haven't knit or written in so long i wasn't sure anybody'd be sticking around...

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger CamoBunny said...

oh and this is my only blog without a hit counter, that's why i didn't know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home