Friday, September 22, 2006

Whining

Last year I picked up knitting to help pass the time.

Now I have no time to knit.

"No time to knit?" some of you may ask. I know, some people think it isn't possible, but with my sort of job it actually happens. I have the kind of job where you work ten to twelve hours on a good day, thirty hours on a bad one, and then when you get home you have "homework" to do.

So for reals. No time to knit.

My chevron scarf and the Tempting sweater lie forlornly in the bottom of my knitting basket. My bunnies are appendageless, awaiting just a few stitches, but alas. No time whatsoever.

I sort of regret taking up a new hobby only to abandon it, but not really. I look back on the things I've made and am mildly impressed with the magnitude and/or cuteness of some of the projects.

That's all I can say right now. Honestly, if I oughtn't be knitting then I oughtn't be blogging either. So, goodbye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home