Sunday, January 07, 2007

out of control

okay, so i went a little out of control this past "break"-lette.

i started the cupcake hat.
i started the halfdome hat.
i worked quite a bit on the tempting sweater.
i did not make any progress on the chevron stripe scarf. there's something about stripes that is unappealing to me. by the time i get done with it the color scheme will be dated.

how many active projects is that now?
the four above, plus
one blue penguin,
one camo-coloured bunny,
and the stuff that needs to finish felting.

oh. is that really that bad?

don't answer that.

pics to follow.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous tutuapp.vip said...

I just want to say thanks to the one who recommended the website; it’s been very helpful to me. And now and I’m happy.

 
At 6:22 AM, Anonymous fb video downloader pro said...

I found your post so interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home