Tuesday, January 01, 2008

So.

Why is it that all the best knitting websites and online magazines are Canadian?

Anyway, I finally finished my latest project. It's a big bunny, probably twice the size of my usual ones, in chocolate brown with a blue tail. It's for my friend's baby. Baby's probably nearly two months old now. I have no pictures of it as my camera is broken, but I have requested that my friend e-mail me a picture of the bunny with his new baby.

I have not started the sushi. Camodidi called and told me he is wearing the version of Halfdome I made for him, and that the nubbiny part is gone. I finished one of my wristwarmers. And that's it.

Knitting is for people who live in cold places and/or who have time to spare. Neither applies to me.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home