Sunday, October 15, 2006

sort of an update

1. i picked up my scarf yesterday, just to look at it, and before i knew it, i'd added a stripe of the pink. i couldn't help myself. feeling guilty about neglecting the other work i have to do, i made myself stop knitting. but there it was, sitting there, so soft. so i wove in some ends.

2. while browsing shops with a friend, i came across a few missoni pieces. leaving the store, i said a sentence that came out all wrong, something like, "i can't believe i saw some missoni pieces...." and i stopped myself. what i meant was, i can't believe i saw some missoni chevron-patterned pieces that have the same color scheme as the chevron scarf i'm knitting. it kind of confirms that it's a good color scheme, which allows me to continue with it.

3. i finished my first pink bunny. i forgot to take a picture of it before i gave it away. but it is adorable, and all docile-looking (not as perky as my camo bunnies).

4. i officially don't have time to knit. so i do it on the sly, as mentioned in #1 above. um, implications? no one say the word "addiction" or anything of the sort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home